Giving teens the driving experience they need
We believe that helping teens become better, safer drivers is the best and most thoughtful way to address the “sticker shock” often found with teen driver insurance rates.
Introducing teenSMART®: thoughtful training for teen drivers
teenSMART is a computer-based driver safety program that combines interactive lessons and real-world activities. Upon successful completion of the teenSMART program, listed household drivers up to the age of 21 will receive a significant discount on their auto policy.
Mutual of Enumclaw teenSMART® discount
Upon successful completion of the teenSMART program, listed household drivers up to the age of 21 will receive a significant discount on their auto policy. This discount will be effective beginning the date of course completion.
How to order:
Order on the web by visiting adeptdriver.com/enumclaw-teensmart. Phone orders may be made by calling 877-233-7879.
- The cost to enroll in the program is $59.95 (regularly $119.95).
- Additional drivers (living in the same household): $49.95 each
- Use discount code ENUMCLAW
Your local independent agent
A thoughtful independent agent can help determine the right combination of insurance products for you and your family. They can explain coverage options and help identify any available discounts. Find an agent near you.
Please be sure and talk with your agent about:
- What kind of coverage is right for you
- Your deductible & coverage limit options
- Should you consider an Excess Liability policy?
- Other motorized vehicles you have (i.e, snowmobiles, golf carts, RVs, motorcycles, etc.)
- Any discounts that may be available
A thoughtful approach for teen drivers
The information we share on our site is intended to serve as a general overview. Please refer to your policy or contact your local independent agent for specific coverage details.