Insurance for Farms & Ranches

Covering farms, ranches, and orchards since day one

We have over 119 years of experience working with farmers and ranchers throughout the Northwest and Utah. If you are looking for an insurance company that understands farming, please ask your agent about Mutual of Enumclaw.

We offer a Farm Package Policy, protection for farm vehicles, and umbrella/liability coverage. Additional coverage is available for specialty businesses including Wineries & Vineyards, Dairy Farms, and Business & Agritourism Activities.

For current members:

  • We have partnered with Wildfire Defense Systems, Inc. (“WDS”) to help protect the property of our eligible home, business, and farm policyholder/members if a wildfire event occurs in their area. Learn more here

Mutual of Enumclaw Business Insurance

If your insurance needs extend beyond your farm, you may want to ask your local independent agent about Mutual of Enumclaw Business Insurance products.

Your local independent agent

A thoughtful independent agent can help determine the right combination of insurance products for you and your business. They can explain coverage options and help identify any available discounts. 

Please be sure and talk with your agent about:
  • The type of farm or ranch you operate and its acreage
  • How many people you employ (including seasonal workers)
  • Whether you operate an agritourism business such as a pumpkin patch or corn maze
  • Whether you own, rent, or lease your property
  • Your corporate structure (sole proprietor, LLC, partnership, corporation, etc.)
  • If you have a home or other personal property on your farm or ranch
Find a local independent agent

Meet Art Druffel, Farm Owner


The information we share on our site is intended to serve as a general overview. Please refer to your policy or contact your local independent agent for specific coverage details.