Home Insurance

Protecting your most valuable investment

We have products for different types of homes:

  • Houses and other structures (garages, workshops, sheds, etc.)
  • Condominiums and townhouses
  • Additional homes (rental properties, vacation homes, second homes)

Depending on your type of residence, we have insurance products that can cover the physical structure of your home, personal liability, damage from water backup from sewers or drains, and personal belongings. 

Better together: Introducing Member's Best by Mutual of Enumclaw

At Mutual of Enumclaw, we believe that insurance shouldn't be complicated. That's why we created Member's Best, a new product that combines home and auto coverage together. Besides the simplicity of one bill and one premium, Member's Best also gives you a collection of new and exclusive benefits. Learn more about Member's Best.

For current members:

We have partnered with Wildfire Defense Systems, Inc. (“WDS”) to help protect the property of our eligible home, business, and farm policyholder/members if a wildfire event occurs in their area. Learn more here

Your local independent agent

We offer home insurance products through a network of local independent agents who know your community and can thoughtfully assess your needs.

Please be sure and talk with your agent about:
  • How much coverage you need
  • Any special collections/possessions you have (jewelry, furs, coins, etc.)
  • Combining your home and auto policies 
  • Any discounts that may be available
Find a local independent agent

See how we helped the Barth's rebuild after a wildfire


The information we share on our site is intended to serve as a general overview. Please refer to your policy or contact your local independent agent for specific coverage details.