Protection for business and farm vehicles
We offer comprehensive auto insurance specifically designed for farms, small businesses, and commercial enterprises.
Our coverage includes the basics such as collision & comprehensive coverage, liability coverage, and personal injury protection/medical payments. But we also offer much more, including blanket additional insured coverage, towing, rental reimbursement, and rental car coverage for employees while traveling on business.
Our financial ratings mean you can count on stability
In November 2019, AM Best affirmed our A- (Excellent) rating for 2020 with a Stable Outlook.
In September 2019, Demotech affirmed our A' (Prime) Unsurpassed Financial Stability Rating.
For current members
- Intellicorp offers a discounted rate for background checks to our Farm & Commercial members. Learn more here.
- Being a Mutual of Enumclaw member has its perks. As a valued member, you can save with daily deals at nearby restaurants and retailers, enjoy thousands of discounts across the United States, and get up to 40% off at over 300 popular theme parks and attractions. Start saving today!
Your local independent agent
A thoughtful independent agent can help determine the right combination of insurance products for you and your business. They can explain coverage options and help identify any available discounts.
Please be sure and talk with your agent about:
- The number of vehicles you own and/or lease
- Whether your employees use company vehicles or drive their own
- How often and under what circumstances vehicles may be used for personal use
- How your vehicles are secured when not in use
The information we share on our site is intended to serve as a general overview. Please refer to your policy or contact your local independent agent for specific coverage details. Mutual of Enumclaw Perks participation is limited to Mutual of Enumclaw members with policies in Arizona, Idaho, Oregon, Montana, Utah, and Wyoming only. Participation in the program is voluntary and at no additional charge. Mutual of Enumclaw will not track how you use the site (i.e. what goods and services you purchase). We may occasionally review usage of the overall program to help inform future improvements or new services we may be able to provide. Mutual of Enumclaw Perks is a rewards program administered by Abenity, Inc. and is subject to rules, regulations, and customer qualifications.