Our Claims Handling Process
1. Report your claim
Auto Glass Claims (Online)
All Other Claims (Online)
- Members with a registered online account can report an auto glass claim in just a few simple steps by accessing Safelite via our Member Site.
- Don't have an online account? Access Safelite's standard auto glass claim form here.
Report a Claim on our Member Site
Report a Claim by Phone
Call our Claims Response Center (available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week) at 877-425-2580
Report a Claim by Text
Text NEW CLAIM
to 360-234-4100 (Message and data rates may apply).
2. Have as much information on hand as possible
When reporting a claim, we will ask you some basic questions
- Your name, address, email address, and telephone number(s)
- Your policy number
- Date and time of the incident/loss
- A brief description of the incident/loss
- Contact information from anyone else involved in the incident
- You will be given a claim number and your claim will be assigned to a claim adjuster who will guide you through the process.
3. Your Claims Adjuster will contact you
Your claims adjuster will reach out to you to go over your claim and explain your policy coverages.
4. Your Claims Adjuster will evaluate and estimate your loss
Your claims adjuster will accurately evaluate your claim and begin the process of resolving your loss. This may involve an inspection of damages.
5. Resolution of your loss
We will work with you in resolving your claim by accurately paying what you are owed under your policy contract or explaining why there is no payment on your claim.
The information we share on our site is intended to serve as a general overview. Please refer to your policy or contact your local independent agent for specific coverage details.