Covering farms, ranches, and orchards since day one
We have over 120 years of experience working with farmers and ranchers throughout the Northwest and Utah. If you are looking for an insurance company that understands farming, please ask your agent about Mutual of Enumclaw.
We offer a Farm Package Policy, protection for farm vehicles, and umbrella/liability coverage. Additional coverage is available for specialty businesses including Wineries & Vineyards, Dairy Farms, and Business & Agritourism Activities.
Mutual of Enumclaw Business Insurance
If your insurance needs extend beyond your farm, you may want to ask your local independent agent about Mutual of Enumclaw Business Insurance products.
AM Best Rating
In November 2018, AM Best affirmed our A- (Excellent) rating for 2019 with a Stable Outlook.
For current members
- Intellicorp offers a discounted rate for background checks to our Farm members. Learn more here.
- Mutual of Enumclaw Wildfire Program: We have partnered with Wildfire Defense Systems, Inc. (“WDS”) to help protect the property of our eligible home, business, and farm policyholder/members if a wildfire event occurs in their area. Learn more here.
- Being a Mutual of Enumclaw member has its perks. As a valued member, you can save with daily deals at nearby restaurants and retailers, enjoy thousands of discounts across the United States, and get up to 40% off at over 300 popular theme parks and attractions. Start saving today!
Your local independent agent
A thoughtful independent agent can help determine the right combination of insurance products for you and your business. They can explain coverage options and help identify any available discounts.
Please be sure and talk with your agent about:
- The type of farm or ranch you operate and its acreage
- How many people you employ (including seasonal workers)
- Whether you operate an agritourism business such as a pumpkin patch or corn maze
- Whether you own, rent, or lease your property
- Your corporate structure (sole proprietor, LLC, partnership, corporation, etc.)
- If you have a home or other personal property on your farm or ranch
The information we share on our site is intended to serve as a general overview. Please refer to your policy or contact your local independent agent for specific coverage details. The Mutual of Enumclaw Wildfire Program is a service provided to member's with Homeowners (HO-3 and HO-5), Commercial Property, or Farm Property coverage.
Mutual of Enumclaw Perks participation is limited to Mutual of Enumclaw members with policies in Arizona, Idaho, Oregon, Montana, and Utah only.
Participation in the program is voluntary and at no additional charge. Mutual of Enumclaw will not track how you use the site (i.e. what goods and services you purchase). We may occasionally review usage of the overall program to help inform future improvements or new services we may be able to provide. Mutual of Enumclaw Perks is a rewards program administered by Abenity, Inc. and is subject to rules, regulations, and customer qualifications.