We would like to take this opportunity to share how we are responding to the presence of COVID-19 in the communities we serve. The safety of our employees, agents, and the public is our chief concern and drives how we will continue to approach this rapidly evolving situation.
Mutual of Enumclaw is open for business, virtually.
We have implemented precautionary and preparedness measures to reduce potential exposure to the coronavirus outbreak.
Our goal, as we respond to COVID-19, is that you won't notice any change in our ability to meet the needs of our members, agents, or employees.
- We have reduced the number of employees working together in one location by restricting access to all of our offices to essential personnel only.
- Our intent is to maintain normal operations regardless of whether employees are working in one of our offices or remotely.
- We are actively developing new processes and procedures that allow us to deliver service virtually rather than in-person.
We have a robust business continuity plan.
- We have been closely monitoring the situation and following our existing business continuity plans and processes.
- We're relying on the experts - the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the Washington State Department of Health - for information, guidance, and recommendations. This information helps us to make adjustments to our business continuity plan as circumstances change.
We will continue to monitor the situation closely and will update this page with any additional response plans as needed.
Need Assistance? Contact Mutual of Enumclaw