COVID-19: We will weather this storm together.
We would like to take this opportunity to share how we are responding to the presence of COVID-19 in the communities we serve. The safety of our employees, agents, and the public is our chief concern and drives how we will continue to approach the situation.
From the very beginning of this global health crisis, we challenged ourselves to find ways to help our members to make it through these rapidly changing times without jeopardizing the long term stability of Mutual of Enumclaw.
We’re here to help.
COVID-19 Recovery Credit for Personal Auto & Homeowners
Members will automatically receive a COVID-19 Recovery Credit upon renewal of all Personal Auto and Homeowner policies.
Our billing plans offer flexibility and we can work with you to make billing arrangements. Please contact Member Services to let us know how we can help.
- We are committed to supporting our members, and we recognize that all businesses have been impacted differently by COVID-19. Please contact your Agent to discuss coverage or exposure changes for possible premium adjustments.
- Restaurants: Many restaurants are beginning to plan for a gradual return to normal operations. We have compiled a list of some key considerations and best practices – particularly those related to management responsibilities, food safety, sanitation, health monitoring, and social distancing.
- Restarting Your Business After COVID-19 Shutdown: Restarting a business after an idle period or shutdown requires planning and preparation to avoid equipment related issues and unexpected breakdown. We have compiled a list of various considerations for restarting equipment and reopening a facility after shutdown.
Auto Coverage Policy Reviews
Many of us are driving less frequently and may find that we don’t need the same coverage as we have in the past. There may be ways to temporarily and responsibly adjust your auto coverage in order to save money. If adjusting your coverage seems to be a good option for you, please contact Member Services or your Agent.
Mutual of Enumclaw is open for business, virtually.
- We are committed to offering the same industry leading customer service whether employees are working in one of our offices or remotely.
- We have reduced the number of employees working together in one location by restricting access to all of our offices to essential personnel only.
We are living in uncertain times.
The coronavirus pandemic has upended many of our lives. Our goal, as we respond to COVID-19, is that you won't notice any change in our ability to meet the needs of our members, agents, or employees. We review our robust business continuity plans daily so that we can quickly respond to this rapidly evolving situation.
We’ve always looked out for each other during hard times, and now is no different. We’ll continue to be there for our neighbors and support the communities we serve. We are monitoring the situation closely and will update this page with any additional response plans as needed.
Member Services: 800-456-7750