Protect your small business
A combination of property and liability insurance, our Business Owners Policy (BOP) provides broad coverage without the complexity of a commercial package policy.
Our Business Owners Policy includes Building Coverage (replacement cost or actual cash value), Business Liability, Business Personal Property, and Business Income & Extra Expense. Additional coverage options, including Commercial Auto, are available.
For current members:
- We have partnered with Wildfire Defense Systems, Inc. (“WDS”) to help protect the property of our eligible home, business, and farm policyholder/members if a wildfire event occurs in their area. Learn more here.
Your local independent agent
A thoughtful independent agent can help determine the right combination of insurance products for you and your business. They can explain coverage options and help identify any available discounts. Find an agent near you.
Please be sure and talk with your agent about:
- The type of business you operate & number of employees you have
- Your corporate structure (sole proprietor, LLC, partnership, corporation, etc.)
- Your annual gross sales or income
- Whether you rent, own, or lease any property
- Outside partners such as franchisors
The information we share on our site is intended to serve as a general overview. Please refer to your policy or contact your local independent agent for specific coverage details.